Weld Neck Flange is flanged that designed to be joined to a piping system by butt welding. This kind of flange include lots of specification, Weld neck Flange is expensive because of its long neck and cost of people for contact WN flange with pipeline or fitting, but is preferred for high-stress applications. The necks, or hubs, transmits stresses to the pipeline. The gradual transition of thickness from the base of the hub to the wall thickness at the butt weld provides important reinforcement of the Weld Neck flange. The bore of Weld-Neck flange matches bore of the pipeline, reducing turbulence and erosion.
Welding Neck flanges
Description of Welding neck flange
- Type: WN Forged Flange
- Material: Carbon steel: A105,SS400,SF440 RST37.2,S235JRG2,P250GH,C22.8, Stainless Steel: F304 F304L F316 F316L 316Ti, Copper etc.
- Standard: ANSI,JIS,DIN,BS4504,SABS1123,EN1092-1, UNI,AS2129,GOST-12820
- Size: 1/2-78 inch (DN15-DN2000)
- Pressure: ANSI class 150,300,600,1500,2500, DIN PN6,PN10,PN16,PN25,PN40,PN64,PN100,PN160
- Packing: No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case
- Surface Treatment: Anti-rust Oil, Transparent/Yellow/Black Anti-rust Paint,Zinc,Hot dipped Galvanized.
- Usage: Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.