Threaded Flanges (Screwed flanges) are similar to slip-on flanges in outline, but the bore is threaded, thus enabling assembly without welding. This obviously limits its application to relatively low-pressure piping systems. Threaded Flanges may be welded around the joint after assembly, but this is not considered a satisfactory method of increasing the flanges’ pressure applications. Threaded flange use in low press condition usually.
Description of Threaded Flange, Screwed Flange
- Type: Threaded Forged / Cast Flange
- Material: Carbon steel: A105,SS400,SF440 RST37.2,S235JRG2,P250GH,C22.8, Stainless Steel: F304 F304L F316 F316L 316Ti, Copper etc.
- Standard: ANSI,JIS,DIN,BS4504,SABS1123,EN1092-1, UNI,AS2129,GOST-12820
- Size: 1/2-78 inch (DN15-DN2000)
- Pressure: ANSI class 150,300,600,1500,2500, DIN PN6,PN10,PN16,PN25,PN40,PN64,PN100,PN160
- Packing: No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case
- Surface Treatment: Anti-rust Oil, Transparent/Yellow/Black Anti-rust Paint,Zinc,Hot dipped Galvanized.
- Usage: Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.