5 Reasons to Use Stainless Steel Flanges in Industrial Applications
In lots of industries, stainless steel flanges create a crucial connecting bond for valves, piping, and much other equipment. These tools bring a simple access point for several tasks. It includes modifications, inspection, cleaning, and essential repairs. When it comes to a flanged joint, it brings a sturdy seal in the closed system. In fact, it is manufactured by bolting jointly a gasket based flanked by two different flanges.
Why Opt For Stainless Steel Products?
They need to be resilient in heavy industrial applications. Hence, it is vital to ensure that the chosen flange will suit the needs. It is the right time when you can hire stainless steel flanges suppliers. YeeChengHK is specializing in supplying the finest range of flanges made by using durable material named stainless steel. They are manufactured uniquely to meet all industrial standards. The cost of these products is very reasonable. If you desire to know other valuable reasons to use these flanges, you can look at the following points.
- In metal applications, corrosion is one of the most important considerations. Chemicals, rust, and remaining environmental aspects take the toll on your metals. Hence, the material of this tool needs to be fully resistant to all these factors.
- Stainless steel flanges are very durable and strong. It is able to withstand huge pressures.
- Any equipment piece or system is as sturdy as its very weakest parts. Both welds and joins are a weak place, so you can ensure that the choice of you metal is suitable for your application.
- Based on its use, the flanges have to withstand extreme temperatures. The right grade of quality stainless steel based flange ensure that the process is free of deformation
- Lower-grade and cheaper metal flanges are suitable for specific applications. If you desire to make your system work properly, you can approach stainless steel flanges suppliers. They help you to acquire the best possible flanges according to your industrial requirements.
YEECHENGHK is a great stainless steel flanges supplier for weldoflange. We offer:
Material & Grades of Weldoange :
Stainless Steel Weldoange :
ASTM A 182, A 240 F 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H, 904L
Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Weldoange :
ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F 61
Carbon Steel Weldoange :
ASTM / ASME A/SA 105 ASTM / ASME A 350 , ASTM A 181 LF 2 / A516 Gr.70 A36, A694 F42, F46, F52, F60, F65, F706
Low Temperature Carbon Steel Weldoange : ASTM A350, LF2, LF3
Alloy Steel Weldoange :
ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 & A 387 F1, F5, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91
Copper Alloy Steel Weldoange : ASTM SB 61 , SB62 , SB151 , SB152 UNS No. C 70600 (Cu-Ni 90/10), C 71500
(Cu-Ni 70/30), UNS No. C 10100, 10200, 10300, 10800, 12000, 12200
Nickel Alloy Weldoange :
ASTM SB564, SB160, SB472, SB162 Nickel 200 (UNS No. N02200), Nickel 201 (UNS No. N02201), Monel 400 (UNS
No. N04400), Monel 500 (UNS No. N05500), Inconel 800 (UNS No. N08800), Inconel 825 (UNS No. N08825), Inconel
600 (UNS No. N06600), Inconel 625 (UNS No. N06625), Inconel 601 (UNS No. N06601), Hastelloy C 276 (UNS No.
N10276), Alloy 20 (UNS No. N08020)