SW forged flange is similar to the slip-on flange, same to socket welding flange, but the bore is counter-bored to accept pipe. The diameter of the remaining bore is the same as the inside diameter of the pipe. The Socket Welding Flange is attached to the pipe by a fillet weld around the hub of the flange. An optional internal weld may be applied in high-stress applications. The biggest use of Socket Flanges is in high-pressure systems such as hydraulic and steam lines.
Socket weld Flanges
Description of Socket Welding Flange
- Type: SW Flange
- Material: Carbon steel: A105,SS400,SF440 RST37.2,S235JRG2,P250GH,C22.8, Stainless Steel: F304 F304L F316 F316L 316Ti, Copper etc.
- Standard: ANSI,JIS,DIN,BS4504,SABS1123,EN1092-1, UNI,AS2129,GOST-12820
- Size: 1/2-78 inch (DN15-DN2000)
- Pressure: ANSI class 150,300,600,1500,2500, DIN PN6,PN10,PN16,PN25,PN40,PN64,PN100,PN160
- Packing: No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case
- Surface Treatment: Anti-rust Oil, Transparent/Yellow/Black Anti-rust Paint,Zinc,Hot dipped Galvanized.
- E-catalogue: Available , please visit catalogue of flange
- Usage: Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.