A slip-on flange is slipped over the pipe and welded (usually both inside and outside) to provide strength and prevent leakage. Slip-on Flanges are at the low-cost end of the scale and do not require high accuracy when cutting the pipe to length. These slip-on can sometimes have a boss or hub and can be made with a bore to suit either pipe or tube.
Slip on flanges
Description of Lap joint flange, Loose Flange
- Type: SO Forged Flange
- Material: Carbon steel: A105,SS400,SF440 RST37.2,S235JRG2,P250GH,C22.8, Stainless Steel: F304 F304L F316 F316L 316Ti, Copper etc.
- Standard: ANSI,JIS,DIN,BS4504,SABS1123,EN1092-1, UNI,AS2129,GOST-12820
- Size: 1/2-78 inch (DN15-DN2000)
- Pressure: ANSI class 150,300,600,1500,2500, DIN PN6,PN10,PN16,PN25,PN40,PN64,PN100,PN160
- Packing: No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case
- Surface Treatment: Anti-rust Oil, Transparent/Yellow/Black Anti-rust Paint,Zinc,Hot dipped Galvanized.
- Usage: Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.