Please See ASME’s Reducing Flange Informational Sheet for Notes
Advantages of Reducing Flanges
- Metal Industries Flange, India’s reducing flanges come in several types including weld neck, slip-on and threaded
- Reducing flanges are ideal for applications that require the fitting together of different sized pipes
- Metal Industries Flange, India manufactures reducing flanges to your specifications
- Reducing flanges are the most economical way to mate pipes of differing sizes
Description of Reducing Flanges
- Type: Reducing Flanges
- Material: Carbon steel: A105,SS400,SF440 RST37.2,S235JRG2,P250GH,C22.8, Stainless Steel: F304 F304L F316 F316L 316Ti, etc.
- Standard: ANSI,JIS,DIN,BS4504,SABS1123,EN1092-1, UNI,AS2129,GOST-12820
- Size: 1/2-78 inch (DN15-DN2000)
- Pressure: ANSI class 150,300,600,1500,2500, DIN PN6,PN10,PN16,PN25,PN40,PN64,PN100,PN160
- Packing: No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case
- Surface Treatment: Anti-rust Oil, Transparent/Yellow/Black Anti-rust Paint,Zinc,Hot dipped Galvanized.
- Usage: Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects, etc.